Raia King, MBA is a Marketing and PR Consultant, Freelance Writer, Instructor, and Speaker.
Specialties: Working with Small Business Owners and Creative Entrepreneurs (e.g. Musicians, Artists, Crafters, Photographers, Filmmakers, etc.) to guide them through the challenges of starting a business, building media exposure, and increasing revenue.
She is the Author of “From Daydream to Dream Job”.
From Daydream to Dream Job is an essential marketing guide for artists, musicians, writers, and anyone else who wants to make money by turning an artistic passion into a profession. It offers easy-to-understand explanations of marketing terms and tools that can help creative entrepreneurs develop a solid foundation upon which to build a business.
This book addresses the specific needs of creative professionals and offers real-world examples and recommendations. Topics addressed include:
* Determining which resources you need
* Creating an image that represents you well
* Monitoring your competition
* Identifying your customers and reaching them
* Building a strong brand for your business
* Tracking and building your success
* The role of advertising and PR in a marketing plan
This book teaches creative people how to recognize the value they bring to the marketplace and start making money doing what they love.